1). What is Diet coke?
Added:diet coke is manufactured by The Coca-Cola Company in United State The color of the coke is Caramel it was introduced on 9 August 1982.
Regular sodas are full of calories as 140 per can or more. Diet coke doesn’t have any calories it is with zero calories. Diet soda has artificial sweeteners such as Saccharin or Aspartame.
➢ Saccharin: The chemical formula of Saccharin is C7H5NO3S. The other names of Saccharin are “ortho-benzoic sulfimide” and “ortho sulphonamide”. Saccharin is an artificial food sweetener that has no food energy Saccharin uses in sweat products such as candies, cookies, drinks, and also in medicines. It is dangerous for our health because it can cause allergic problems.
➢ Aspartame: The chemical formula of Aspartame is C14H18N2O5. Another name for Aspartame “is-(L-a Aspartyl)-L-phenylalanine” and the other one is “methyl ester”. Aspartame is a non-saccharide sweetener, it is one of the rigorously (most tasted items during research) tested food ingredients. It particularly damages our brain.
Diet coke is mostly for people who are on a diet. It is with zero calories and without sugar
2). Which ingredients are used to make diet coke?
Added: Ingredients use to make drinks:
• Carbonated Water: Chemical formula of carbonated water is H2CO3. It is known as sparkling water, soda water, and club water. In the U.S.A it is called Seltzer or Seltzer
• Caramel Water: The chemical formula of caramel water is C7H10O2, and the color of caramel color is Dark Brown Liquid. It is a food color water soluble food color.
• Phosphoric Acid: Another name for phosphoric acid is Orthophosphoric acid. The chemical formula of phosphoric acid is H3PO4. Further, is a colorless syrup liquid.
• Flavors: Different kinds of flavors uses in diet coke such as Ginger lime, Feisty Cherry, zesty blood orange, etc.
• Aspartame: The chemical formula of Aspartame is C14H18N2O5. It is 200 times sweeter than sucrose (table sugar). It is first approved for the food products used by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
• Caffeine: Chemical formula of Caffeine is C8H10N4O2. Another name for Caffeine is Guaranine. It’s a psychoactive drug that uses in Tea, Coffee, and drinks and it is
3). How diet coke is harmful to you?
Mostly soda increases the risk of heart diseases such as (Heart attack, breathing problems), high blood pressure and a big cause of diabetes.
It also affects brain conditions. Diet coke may not contain sugar but it’s dangerous for teeth. Moreover, it causes sensitivity problems. Drinking three or more three diet cola regularly also affects kidneys.
The level of phosphoric acid, citric acid, or tartaric acid is mostly high in diet drinks. More intake of diet coke harms you physically because of chemicals and artificial sweeteners.
Peoples often drink diet sodas because it has no sugar and no calories but still it is dangerous for our health, so it’s best to avoid them.
4). Is diet coke losing weight, fact or not?
As we all think that diet coke decrease weight or lose fat But scientifically soft drinks even diet drinks increase our weight and also increase feel to eat more.
According to science, following drinks can lose weight and it doesn’t bad for our health.
• Green Tea
• Black coffee
• Ginger tea
• Vegetable juices
• Apple Cider Vinegar Drinks
These drinks are without any type of chemical and artificial sweeteners. Further, Green tea not only helps to remove weight but also improves brain functions skin tones and removes bad breath. It is the scientific mentality that these drinks are good for health more than diet drinks.